Torque Release Technique
The aim of these pages is to take you through a full explanation of how these cutting-edge chiropractic methods can help you achieve the levels of health you have always desired. We will also discuss the research and evidence that supports the positive results you can hope for, some analogies to help illustrate how the techniques work, answers to some of the most common questions, and what you can expect to happen.
This method of adjustment is known as Torque Release Technique. In chiropractic language this is known as a “low-force”, “neurologically-based”, “tonal”, “subluxation-centred” assessment and adjusting technique. Your Chiropractor may still occasionally add-on some other techniques if and when your progress indicates that they might be needed.
The methods TRT offers have firm foundations in science:
- Anatomy and an understanding of the amazing structure of the spinal column, spinal cord and central nervous system.
- Physiology and cutting edge knowledge of the chemical reactions and processes that occur in your nervous system and how these keep your body working (or not).
- Biochemistry and how the chemical reactions in the nervous system change the chemical reactions in the rest of the body; and how a chiropractic adjustment can act as a catalyst for healthier body chemistry.
- Neurology and how the nervous system is the master controlling system of all other body systems: How chiropractic is capable of improving communication between nerve tissue and body tissue.
- The revolutionary science of Psychoneuroimmunology and how the mysterious relationships between emotional state, the immune system and physical function is being unraveled (The Mind-Body connection).
- Clinical science through the review and refinement of the “best of the best” chiropractic techniques, culminating in this ultra-modern style of chiropractic.
- Evidence-based health care and how the effects of these new techniques are being measured and proven.
THE CHIROPRACTIC VISION
That everyone will come to experience and understand the benefits of a 'Chiropractic Lifestyle' - The feelings of health and wellbeing received from regular adjustments and the empowerment to make wise health care decisions.
Click Here To Read More About TRT...